Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Music is good for my soul!

I love music! I always have the radio on, in the house in the car. When the kids and I are driving, I turn a good song up and they each play an air instrument, drums, guitar, fiddle, piano, even the occasional harmonica, and everyone sings. You might think I'm crazy but I love it and I'm pretty sure they love it too! Sometimes we break out the microphones (water bottles, lotion bottles, anything we have handy). We don't care what the people in the car next to us think and we have even seen people singing the same songs! I love all music, but my #1 pick would be country. But as long as I can get a story out of the song or if it relates to my life somehow, then I will listen to it. Reba McEntire is my absolute favorite! That woman has a song for every occasion and feeling. If you have made an impression, good or bad, in my life, then there is a song that reminds me of you, guaranteed. I was seeing a guy (Sorry you didn't know Mom), and now that its over, he has a song, he has a couple actually! Now, not every part of every song relates to my life but, "She wasn't good enough for him" by Reba McEntire and "Best Days of you Life" by Kellie Pickler are the top picks! I could go on and on about music and tell you songs, I feel like my whole life is a musical! ha ha ha You can YouTube the songs if you feel like it, or not! I try everyday to be strong, but after you've been burned its hard to imagine everyone isn't going to do that to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment