Thursday, July 21, 2011

I Believe

I get my hopes up a lot! and I do mean a lot! therefore my hopes get smashed a lot! But this is a list of things I hope and things I believe, just a small slice.
I believe that people are good.
I believe I have friends that would do anything for me.
I believe that my mom loves me more then life.
I believe that if I get a flat tire (which I can change) that someone will offer to change it for me.
I believe in opening doors for people.
I believe that kids need more love and more discipline.
I believe camping is good for the soul.
I believe that if you don't love what you do, you will be miserable your whole life.
I believe that family should stand by you, no matter what.
I believe that a home cooked meal will cure any mood.
I believe Mother-In-Laws are mean to protect their own children.
But I also believe that if you have taken the steps to be part of a family, you should be treated like that, part of the family.
I believe in standing up for somebody, even if its to your own family.
I believe in late night phone calls.
I believe music is good for my soul.
I believe kids should have responsibilities.
I believe being angry all the time will eventually kill you.
I believe that if you are never happy then your kids won't be either.
I believe people get stuck on themselves and forget about others.
I believe in good friends.
I believe that children's laughter is magical.
I believe in being upfront and honest.
I believe in learning how to sew and how to can food.
I believe you get what you give.
I believe in knowing when to keep your mouth shut and when to speak up.

No comments:

Post a Comment